I Broke up With My Boyfriend But We Still kiss

It has been three days now since I broke up with my boyfriend and now he just showed up and we kissed😘

It's called backsliding and it happens a lot! If you broke up for good reasons, not just a lover's spat, remind yourself of the reasons for the breakup, create some distance, and don't let it happen again! If your breakup was just a lover's spat, perhaps backsliding is not such a bad idea. Just make sure that you're not dragging on a relationship that has no future just because you (or you ex) is lonely or the physical relationship is convenient.

I Broke up With My Boyfriend But We Still kiss Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: School Gate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Use other Browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, etc. except Opera to make comment