I'm 21, living with mom, and she wants me to pack up my things and go😓!

I'm 21 now and living with my parent...I ain't got a permanent job...and the money ain't enough to cater for my entire expenses of moving out and living on my own...I wanted to go to higher school but that won't be possible since she turns a deaf ear and tells me ...to pack up my things and go.

Give up on going to higher school for now, if you need your mom's financial support. If you don't want to get kicked out (at least she isn't throwing your things out the door), prove to your mom that you are a responsible member of the family. Look for jobs, high and low. When you aren't looking for jobs, help with chores around the house - cooking, laundry, dishes, cleaning. What little money you earn, give most, if not all of it, to her. If you earn back her respect (it might take a long time), perhaps she will be more willing to have you around, even support you through school. If you fail in changing your mom's mind, move out. If you can't afford a place of your own, rent a room with friends or strangers, and split the cost. Find a job (or two) and put yourself through night school. You are an adult - you need to be able to stand on your own!

I'm 21, living with mom, and she wants me to pack up my things and go😓! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: School Gate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Use other Browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, etc. except Opera to make comment