I'm feeling fedup and not myself, what should i do?

I feel like giving up, on school, home, my relationship, life. I just don't feel like myself and I don't think I ever will. I don't want to die but I don't want to live either, what do I do?

Apathy and hopelessness are classic symptoms of depression. Depression is an illness that can be treated. Go to a doctor or a psychiatrist. If your depression was triggered by a life event, talking about it may help. If it is caused by hormonal imbalance, the doctors could figure out the cause and prescribe medicine. If going to a psychiatrist is not an option, try treating depression at home by living a healthy life style - wake up and go to sleep at the same time every day, get daily exercise, and eat balanced meals. Recruit friends and family to help you stay on track. A healthy lifestyle can go a long way in curing depression.

I'm feeling fedup and not myself, what should i do? Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: School Gate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Use other Browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, etc. except Opera to make comment