I'm getting fat because of my pregnancy, does it mean that I'm going to lose weight after birth🤰?

You will lose a lot of weight after giving birth; the weight of the baby, along with the weight of the amniotic fluids, the placenta, etc. Your body retains more water while pregnant, so you will also lose the water weight and breastfeeding will help you use burn up some calories. However, if you gain too much weight during pregnancy, the fat will not magically disappear when the baby is born - you may need to work quite a bit to get yourself back in shape. Remember that eating for two doesn't mean two adult size portions - it means eating healthy for your body and the tiny baby!

I'm getting fat because of my pregnancy, does it mean that I'm going to lose weight after birth🤰? Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: School Gate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Use other Browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, etc. except Opera to make comment