I fall in and out of love easily, my longest relationship is 6 months due to my sudden fade of love, how would I stay longer in a relationshipđź’”?


Passion fades even in the most passionate of relationships, within months to two years. When the wild attraction and the butterflies are gone, if you still care deeply about your partner and can't imagine not having this person in your life, you've found true love instead of infatuation. Instead of jumping into a relationship every time you fall in love, look for someone you respect and share similar interests and values. The relationship may last longer. If it doesn't...well some people aren't well suited for monogamy. Just try not to break too many hearts, and it's possible that eventually, with time, you will feel ready to settle down.

I fall in and out of love easily, my longest relationship is 6 months due to my sudden fade of love, how would I stay longer in a relationshipđź’”? Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: School Gate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Use other Browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, etc. except Opera to make comment