I Beat My Wife, She Left & I Want Her Back To My Life

I beat my wife because of some misunderstanding and she left home to theirs. What can I do for her to come back💔?

I suggests begging, a thorough apology, and promising never to do it again. Some thoughtful letters or gifts may help. Hopefully, if you are patient and show enough sincerity, she will eventually come back. Your wife has every good reason to leave you, there is never any good excuse to beat your wife. If she gives you a second chance, you should be on your best behavior, and don't expect her to come back if you ever make the same mistake again.

I Beat My Wife, She Left & I Want Her Back To My Life Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: School Gate

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to this great man of spirit called Dr Sangare which I don't know how to thank him for the good work he has Don for me and family which I want to share my testimony with to you all so I was married to Hassan Moel and my name is Julie deshields for six years now he left me with two kids with know reason which I don't know what to do so one day i was in my friends place when I exposed my pain to her about my depression which I have be looking for who to help me out of it then my friend called me closer to her self telling me on how she got this great man of spirit who helped her found her way to get her husband back then I ask of his contact she quickly go and get her computer and gave me his Email ID and his number so,that is how I contacted him for a help. And now am so happy with my family and with a happy home if you are in such pain kindly Via Email: Drsangare01@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348103508204 have faith in him and he will help you
    Julie Deshields.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promised never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. Thank you Dr OGEDEGBE for saving my broken Marriage. Dr OGEDEGBE is the best online spell caster that is powerful and genuine, you can as well contact him for the following services, Death Spell, Lottery Spell, Promotion Spell, Goodluck Spell, Pregnancy Spell. etc Email him now today. Email him: dr.ogedegbe6@gmail.com or whatsapp him via +2348109374702........

    ReplyDelete

Note: Use other Browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, etc. except Opera to make comment